Sunday, April 18, 2010

All change is not growth; as all movement is not forward.

Here's my first product review. I've been pumped all day to write this. I'm very excited.

THE WONDER HANGER

This is the product with two hooks at the end of a rod with five slats. It can hold up to 20lbs of weight, and it really does aid in the organizing of the closet.

The pros
-As I have stated, it holds up to five garments.
-Easy to assemble, as little assembly is required.
-Extremely affordable. (I got mine at Kohl's. Eight wonder hangers for eleven dollars.)
-Assists in the organizing of closet.

The Cons
-The only con that really comes to mind is that it looks better with shirts than blue jeans.


Let's face it. Closet organizers, bins, totes, shoe racks, shelves, ect. can really get expensive. If you're like me, and you're budgeting, and you live in an apartment, you need some extra space. Adding shelves and whatnot is a waste of cash, because you may or may not live there a long time, and if the shelving is built into the closet, you have to leave it behind. Maybe hundreds of dollars down the drain. The Wonder Hanger is a convenient, inexpensive way to give you more space, and make it look neat and organized. I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase, and give it 4.5 stars out of 5.
Ilyssa's Closet Before

Ilyssa's Closet After


My Closet Before


My Closet After

No comments:

Post a Comment