Monday, April 5, 2010

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.

We had such a fantastic weekend, even if we were sick and it flew by. I don't mind Mondays so much though. The only part I hate is that it is one of my laundry days, and I hate laundry so much.

Anyway, Saturday, Jon had his EMT class, and I spent all day with Jennifer L. She is quickly becoming my best friend. I love her. She and Bobby already feel like family, and they're so wonderful with Ilyssa. Jennifer bought Ilyssa a toy, a book, and an adorable outfit. It has anchors on it, and I love it.

Sunday was rough because of a small stomach bug. But it was Easter. Ilyssa looked adorable in her Easter dress. (Bought on sale for 15 bucks at Belk. SCORE) She loved finding the Eggs that daddy hid on the playground. We had a calm, beautiful Easter Sunday.

I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment