Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We enjoy warmth because we have been cold.

I haven't updated lately, due to the fact that I wanted my blog to be happy, and not negative, and I've truly had nothing good to say. I can't forget the past week, because it is a part of life, but it truly saddens me. I lost a friend, though I forgive her, I cannot trust her, and without trust we have nothing. Plus, I know her true feelings about my daughter, and I can't allow that kind of negativity around her.

To bring some light to this post, Jon passed his weigh-in and I lost an inch. Jon has been working out so much, and he really deserved to pass his weigh-in, and I know he is going to do great on his PRT. I am so proud of him. He's such a wonderful person, and he deserves the best of everything. He is truly a wonderful man.

Really, I have nothing left to update. I hope you all are having a wonderful and productive week.



No comments:

Post a Comment