Thursday, April 1, 2010

...let us renew our trust in God, and go forward without fear...

I started this blog with purpose. Faith is my only purpose. Not necessarily faith in a higher power, but just faith in myself, in my day to day life, in everything.

I'm the kind of person that loves to cook, and, like most other people, I get tired of having the same stuff over and over and over, so there are times where I venture out and try new recipes. I like casseroles the most, and am convinced that they are a mother's best friend. I have found some amazing recipes, such as this awesome chicken spaghetti (which I will share later), and I've found recipes that were terrible, but I try them, hoping they'll be wonderful. I guess I could say that I cook by faith.

The most terrible recipe so far was a dorito chicken casserole. Soggy doritos are not my idea of a good meal, but I tried it, and was proud I gave it a chance. I think I may even try to tweak the recipe and make it wonderful. Who knows.

I don't really know what lead me to make this post, perhaps boredom, but here it is.

Man, I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment